How can you manage your back or neck pain, how much do you pay for it and how effective is it?
1) A chiropractor may cost up to $3240/year. It is a good solution after accidents or injuries, but it also is a temporary solution, which means is not permanent and does not include prevention. You have to go back to feel better. There are severe types of chiropractic treatments for lower back pain:
Spinal manipulation and manual manipulation.
This type of manual manipulation refers to a high-velocity, short lever arm thrust that is applied to the abnormal vertebra with the goal of improving functionality, reducing nerve irritability and restoring range of motion in the back. It is also commonly known as "chiropractic adjustment".
Chiropractic mobilisation refers to low-velocity manipulation, movement and stretching of the muscles and joints, with the goal of increasing the range of motion within those areas.
2) Prescription drugs may cost up to $1770/year and it is a temporary solution besides this approach can be highly addictive. You have to use the medication on a regular basis to feel better. There are several types that are being used for the back pain treatment:
- codeine (only available in generic form)
- fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora)
- hydrocodone (Hysingla ER, Zohydro ER)
- hydrocodone/acetaminophen (Lorcet, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin)
- hydromorphone (Dilaudid, Exalgo)
- meperidine (Demerol)
- methadone (Dolophine, Methadose)
- morphine (Astramorph, Avinza, Kadian, MS Contin, Ora-Morph SR)
- oxycodone (OxyContin, Oxecta, Roxicodone)
- oxycodone and acetaminophen (Percocet, Endocet, Roxicet)
- oxycodone and naloxone (Targiniq ER)
- Suitable for all-day sitting
- Self-adjusts for comfort
- Straighten curved back
- Relieves pressure on discs
- Ensures upright body posture
- Strengthens deep stabilizing muscles
- Ensures blood circulation in lower limbs
- Relieves pressure on the lungs and stomach
Abs and Back Workout
Work out while sitting on any of the SpinaliS chairs and performing your daily tasks at the office or home.
Stylish Office Chairs
The design of the SpinaliS Chairs is an eye candy - your customers will definitely notice them!
Yoga Ball Alternative
It is recommended not to sit longer than 2 hours on a yoga ball, but on the SpinaliS chairs, you can sit all day long.
Standing Desk Alternative
Standing actually is another passive position. SpinaliS chair will make your body sit actively and subconsciously use your core and back muscles, without thinking if you should stand or sit while focusing on your work.
Who does use SpinaliS?
For people who seek relief from back aches or simply wants to invest in personal health and fitness care.
Companies sitting on SpinaliS: Google, Dubai Airport, SONY, IBM, DELL, Skoda Auto, CSOB Bank, Unicredit Bank, Vodafone and many more.
Chairs for Active Sitting to Eliminate Back Pain and Improve Posture